We are an inclusive mountain-bike race team of 45 riders who are mostly based in Sydney’s Hills district with several riders from the Hunter region.
Our goals are to:
- Focus on family culture including increasing female participation at races
- Develop of skills for riders and their children + skill days run to get people interested, involved and more proficient at MTB
- For each rider to improve their fitness, skills and performance
- Get exposure in at least 2 major Australian MTB magazines
- Continue to sign of riders at top of the field
For more info contact Michael Brown (President) on firstname.lastname@example.org
- First Men in Action (MIA) based team attended a Rockytrail 24hr race and competed in the 6hr + 6hr format. Teams finished 1st / 2nd and 3rd to take ot the podium in this class. MIA MTB racing was born.
- Three man team raced the Rockytrail 7hr series achieving 3rd overall on the Elite series.
- Three teams (16 riders) compete in Jet Black 24hr held at Mt Annan.
- 15 to 18 riders at Rockytrail 7hr events
- MIA team marquee with masseuse
- 2 series podium (2nd and 3rd place) with the other teams just outside
- Winning 4 man Masters team at Jet Black 24hr at Mt Annan
- 5 to 6 teams on the podium at every round
- Final round at Stromlo saw 32 riders race
- 8 podiums and 4 wins for the series
- Winners of the coveted bike shop trophy